Last year we started a pilot for new course evaluations. On top of the evaluation forms we arrange evaluation meetings for some courses in order to create interaction between students and coordinators. As a student assistant course evaluations you will be responsible for these meetings.
In cooperation with the fileholders of “course evaluations” within The Faculty Student Council Economics and Business (FSR FEB) the student assistant will arrange the meetings, book the rooms and focus on the main task: promote those meetings successfully in order make sure that enough students will be part of the panel group.
– Arrange meetings
– Book the rooms and facilities
– Manage contact with coordinators
– Promote the meetings and make sure there are enough students
– Make minutes of the meetings
– Brainstorm and evaluate with the fileholders of the FSR.
– An enthusiastic student with passion for education and the FEB
– Capable to work independently and in detail
– Sociable and has a large social network within the FEB
– Enthusiastic about working in a team
– Creativity is a must!
Time: September 2014 – July 2015
Hours/week: 6 hours per week, flexible times
Scholarship: a repayment conform student assistant.
For more information:
Eva Maria Langeler, current student assistant course evaluations
Phone number: 0614992059 or e-mail email@example.com
Or Lisa Leering, Project-Officer (FSR FEB)
Phone number: 0631515448 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Respond: Send a letter of motivation and a CV before the 1st of July (max 400 words) to: email@example.com specifying Application Student assistant Course Evaluations.